Are you looking for easy gym workouts for beginners female that is fully effective? We have prepared for you a very complete gym routine for women. This gym routine for women is designed as a compilation of the basic gym workout for beginners female weight loss.
Here are some easy gym workouts for beginners female 1. Full squats with weights 2. Camber 3. Combo sweep 4. Ballerina lift 5. Sprint 6. Ball squats 7. Lunge 8. Knee lifts 9. Ladder with weights
What Are The Best Gym Tips You Could Give For A Beginner?
The exercise routine for effective women should not be repeated daily. It is best to run it in full 3-4 times a week. And rest the other days but without stopping at all, that is, leading an active life or doing different types of gym workouts for beginners female.
Remember the importance of good technique in each exercise. Only in this way are they fully effective. Also, this way, you will be minimizing the risk of injuries due to bad posture.
Always hydrate before and after the workout routine. And even during it.
Warming up is essential. Do not forget it because it is necessary to avoid injuries. And it will help you face the routine with the muscles in tone.
Do long training sessions. Ideally, they should last at least 45 minutes to effectively burn fat. And if you get to 60 minutes, even better.
COMPLETE GYM ROUTINE FOR FEMALE BEGINNERS
These are the easy gym workouts for beginners female. It combines some of the easy exercises to eliminate cellulite, eliminate fat from the inner thigh, burn calories and sculpt the body.
1. Full squats with weights
- Get into an upright position with a dumbbell on each arm and these on both sides of the body. The weight will depend on your current shape. Two one-pound dumbbells will suffice. If you have experience working with weights, you will know how to choose the best dumbbells for you.
- Begin bending your knees and hips to lower your body towards the ground, maintaining verticality until your thighs are parallel to the floor. After two seconds of holding the pose, slowly return to the starting position.
- As you descend, flex your arms with the dumbbells until they are at chest level. And when you rise again, return these to the starting position.
Do a set of 25 reps.
A complete women’s gym routine cannot work without rope exercises. 7 minutes at medium power is ideal for taking advantage of the effectiveness of this type of exercise.
3. Combo sweep
In any gym routine for women, you cannot miss the floor exercises. The combo sweep is very useful in burning fat, eliminating cellulite, and toning the legs.
- To do this, lie on the left side of the body half upright, bend the right knee and place the foot on the ground behind the left leg, raising it about 2 or 3 centimeters from the ground.
- Move your left knee toward your chest as you compress your abs. Then extend your left leg to the front to form an L with your body.
Do the exercise 20 times on each leg.
4. Ballerina lift
The starting position is the same as in the previous exercise. Once in place, raise your right leg up, keeping it supported by the thigh or heel, depending on your flexibility. Once you point to the ceiling, it is time to raise the other leg towards the first.
Do a set of 20 reps on each side.
Sprint in place for 45 seconds at the maximum speed and power you can. For a full women’s gym routine, repeat this sprint four times, resting 60 seconds between each other.
- Stand tall with your feet hip-width apart and your left foot one meter ahead of the other. Keeping the hips forward and with the knees slightly bent, distribute the body weight equally between both feet.
- Keeping your torso upright, bend your knees, and slowly lower your hips. At the same time, your back heel naturally rises, always contracting your abs. Once the left thigh is almost parallel to the ground, hold the position for 2 seconds. And ascends to the starting position.
Repeat the exercise until you complete 2 sets of 15 practices with each leg.
7. Ball squats
Without a doubt, a very famous exercise in any exercise routine for women.
- Stand with a ball between your back and the wall, slightly separating your legs.
- Extend your arms holding a 3 kg medicine ball between your hands. Without losing contact with the ball, bend at the knees and descend until semi-sitting.
- As you drop from the body, raise your arms to keep them in line with the body. Count to five and return to the starting position.
Do 3 sets of 15 reps of this exercise, resting one minute between sets.
8. Knee lifts
Stand with your legs slightly apart. Bend your right leg by raising your knee to your chest. Return to the starting position and repeat the movement with the other leg.
Do 3 sets of 20 reps for a complete and effective women’s gym routine.
9. Ladder with weights
This exercise is unknown, and that is why it is not usually in an exercise routine for women, but it really is beneficial. To do this,
- You must stand in front of a step bench with your back upright but slightly bent forward and your head straight ahead. As if you were climbing stairs, put one foot on the bar first and then the other. Then return to the starting position with a step back from each foot.
- To work your upper body at the same time, keep both arms parallel to your body with a dumbbell in each hand of the appropriate weight for your fitness level. When ascending the step or step, raise your arms up until they are parallel to the ground. And when descending, return the components to the starting position.
Do 2 sets of 30 exercises.
These women’s gym routines are basic gym workout for beginners female weight loss, eliminate cellulite, and sculpt a balanced body. Fully get in shape by running it 3 or 4 times a week.
Also Read:- How to get more stamina and endurance for running.