I apologize in advance because, after this buttocks and hips increase exercise, you will not be able to move from the stiffness you will have.
Six movements, 100 repetitions, and all aimed at your glutes. It’s intense, but it’s worth it. Do you want to make it even more complicated? Repeat it 100 more times.
1. Jumping squats
- Start with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms flexed with your hands at chest level. Bend your knees and squat.
- Jump as explosively as possible, trying to reach the ceiling.
- When you touch the ground with your feet, quickly return to the squat position. This will count as one rep.
2. Dead weight
- With our knees slightly bent and our arms at our sides holding a pair of medium-weight dumbbells, we started standing.
- Keeping your arms straight and your knees slightly bent, slowly bend your hip joint, not your waist, and lower the weights until you touch the floor. It would be best if you always keep your back straight and the weights close to your legs.
- When you return to the starting position, do it slowly and squeezing your glutes. This will be a repeat.
3. Knee-to-chest jumps
Reps: 20 (10 with each leg)
- Stride your right leg back. When you go to raise that leg, take advantage of the momentum to jump as high as possible with your left foot, and when you are back on the ground, bring your right leg back again.
- This counts as one rep.
4. Sumo squats
- Begin in a wide stance with your fingers and knees pointing out at a 45-degree angle. Place your hands behind your head to work harder, and if you find it too difficult, place them on your chest.
- Bend your knees, lowering your pelvis until your thighs are parallel to the floor, and your knees are at 90º. Your back must remain upright – it cannot lean forward.
- Apply pressure to your heels to straighten your knees and return to the starting position. You can do the next repetition now.
5. Donkey kick
Reps: 20 (10 with each leg)
- Get on all fours, hands at shoulder level, and knees at hips.
- Keep your right knee at a 90-degree angle as you slowly lift your leg back until your thigh is almost parallel to the ground. When your foot is as high as possible, squeeze your glutes.
- The movement has to be small, and you should try to stay with your back, totally still in a neutral position.
- Return to the starting position to complete one rep.
The donkey kick is one of the exercises most used by women in recent years to get an ass 10. With this exercise, you work many muscles simultaneously that they make you put on dreamy glutes.
5. One Leg Bridge Kicks
- Lie on your back and place your hands on the ground for stability as you bend one leg and lift the other off the ground.
- Press your heel into the ground and lift your pelvis up, keeping your body like a rigid bridge.
- Lower your body slowly to the ground to complete one rep.
How do you feel? If you are not devastated … you have not done very well.😛
Also Read:- 6 Best Workout To Lose Weight In Swimming Pool